Thursday, February 08, 2007

Co-Sleeping with baby

I believe in co-sleeping with baby or the kids because it certainly facilitates and creates many bonding opportunities. For example, if I didn't co-sleep with baby, I wouldn't have had this moment to cherish.

I had turned away from baby to prevent him picking on the pimple on my chin when I felt a little hand on my shoulder trying to turn me towards him. This was followed by a small voice saying .... "Mummy, please turn around. I want to see your eyes."

I melted like butter. Its such a big sentence for someone small just learning to talk. So of course I turned around and gave him a big bear hug. Its moments like these I cherish when sleeping with the kids.

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Your boy is so sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I turn around facing Belle, she would wanna poke my eyes. :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...