Monday, February 12, 2007

Take care of your health early

One of my girlfriends just told me that she has just been diagnosed with deep vein trombosis. My sister just had a d&c to treat her bleeding in between periods. I find that as I grow older, more and more people I know (including myself) start developing health problems.

Its all very well to eat, drink and be merry, forgetting all about the importance of sleep, exercise and a good diet but when you reach or approach middle age you will start regretting your earlier excesses.

So if you're a young woman reading this, its time to buck up and start taking care of your health early. Its even more important to take care of your health if you're a mother or going to become one for how can you take care of others if you don't take care of yourself first?


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...