Wednesday, July 18, 2007

FTWM or SAHM

I was tagged by Sasha. Since this tag is related to Mothers I thought it would be appropriate to be here on my blog for Mothers.

~~~Instructions~~~Here’s how it works:
1. So easy peasy, if you were given a choice, would you be a SAHM or FTWM? Just provide 3 darn good reasons.
2. Include your post link to the list below and Finally,
3. Tag another three mommies

1. Immomsdaughter prefers to be a SAHM
2. Miche prefers to be a SAHM too.
3. SweetPea is happy being a PTWM
4. AllThingsPurple choose to be a WAHM
5. Dr. Bernard Chan is both Mom and Dad
6. 5xMom wants to be … both?
7. Samm ….?
8. Helen prefers to be a FTWM
9. Adrian is a WAHD and seriously lacking sleep
10. Sasha is a GM.
11. Mumsgather just wants to be a GM (not the same type of GM as Sasha. Lol!)

Of course if given a choice I would be SAHM thats why I'm SAHM mah. Its so obvious I refuse to answer. Hahaha. So I'm going to give this a little twist.

I shall say that whether I am a FTWM or SAHM or WAHM or whatever, all I want to be and strive to be is to be a Good Mum. (GM) Why? Because.....

  1. Everyone needs a good mum so its important to me to be a GM.
  2. Its pointless to be unhappy about not being able to choose being a SAHM, FTWM or whatever and the grass isn't always greener on the other side. So whatever side you are on its important to be a GM instead of being an unhappy mum.
  3. Even if you get the choice of being who you want to be ie a SAHM, FTWM or whatever, its not much good if you're not a GM so its important to be a GM anyway.

Then Tag 3 mommies/DADDY:

  1. Mama Bok
  2. Stay-At-Home Mum (You tag me I tag you back. Fair anot?)
  3. Annie Q

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Aiyo, I already done it. See my earlier post ( ie way before the four, four,meme,) and you will find that I want and am a SAHM! But, its fair. You can tag me back next time OK?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahhaa okok I like yr style of GM...mine is GILA MOTHER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok ok..owe u first...will do it as soon.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...