Wednesday, September 12, 2007

For you mothers, when you're feeling down

I had started a category for Inspiring Quotes for Mothers a little while back. So I would like to take a moment to share this inspirational site which I often refer to for inspiration especially when I'm feeling down.

I love this inspirational site which plays beautiful inspirational flash movies. I found it when I first started blogging about 2 years ago on another blogger's sidebar. I always refer to it when I am feeling down and in need of some inspiration. I have recommended it to many of my online friends or I would sometimes send them a link to cheer someone up when they are feeling blue. The motto on the site is "One flash movie from this site is all it takes to leave a heartprint." It has certainly left and imprint on mine.

One of the inspirational movies I refer to often when I am feeling blue or when I am overwhelmed by my job as a mother is this one. Its called Mom's Journey. Although its more relevant for someone mourning the loss of their mom, I like to refer to it every now and then to remind me of my own journey as a mother. It is very beautiful and touching. I love the words and the music. I hope you enjoy it too.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...