Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Quote for a Full-Time Mother


"Being a full-time mother is one of the highest paying jobs..... since the payment is pure love." -- Mildred B.Vermont
With being so busy and all, I've almost forgotten that I've created a mother's quote category to collect quotes about and for mothers. Here is one which I like. I find it to be true. The more time I invest in my children, the more I get in return, in the form of love. I hope that I can continue to be their rock, their harbour and someone they can always run to and confide in.
I love the picture of the breastfeeding mother too. Its a Akseli Gallen-Kallela, Karelian Mother, 1891. Its just nice for this quote so I have put them together.
I hope you enjoy the quote.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...