Wednesday, April 02, 2008

I'm a computer geek mom

I'm a computer geek mom. I wouldn't be able to survive without my computer. I use my computer for everything.

Its my dictionary, my clock, my blog. I use it to keep in touch using emails and some social networking sites. Its my radio, my recipe book, my medical handbook, my newspaper.

I let my kids play with my computer too. They play games online, email their daddy occassionally and even learn Chinese online. I'm Chinese but I don't know Chinese Mandarin so the computer is a very useful tool for me to teach the kids.

I let the kids watch short cartoon clips on YouTube. I also use the computer to search for the lyrics of some children songs that I have forgotten so I can sing it with the kids. And I am always looking for new crafts on the computer to do with the kids. And when they are sick, I search the net for their symptoms and when or whether I should be worried.

There is no denying it. I am a computer geek mom and if you are a mom reading this, you probably are too. Lol!

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I am one too...I can't live without my computer! I will feel so handicapped....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely am I. Any questions that pops up in my mind, the first thing I do is to google to find an answer, including finding certain places location through wikimapia.

    I can't live without one and not just a pc but with internet connection too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. a gift from god,
    I'd be lost! Hehe.

    elaine,
    Oh yes, internet connection is a must. So is broadband. Dial up connection isn't good enough for us geeky moms. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...