Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A busy time for mother

A busy time for this mother that is. Lol!

A mother's role is always very challenging and dynamic. It is never static. I grow as a mother along with my kids and my role changes with my growing kids.

From now till the end of the year, I shall be very busy supporting my kids in various activities. I better list them down here to help me focus!

  • Prepare my boy to enter kindy next year
  • Help my girl build her confidence for her emcee role at her year end concert
  • Prepare my girl and myself for her to start Year 1 in Chinese School next year
  • Prepare my girl and myself to perform a piano piece together at a music school concert
  • Train both the girl and boy to be more independant

Hmm..... only 5 items. Doesn't seem like a lot but its going to take a lot out of me!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...