Thursday, August 04, 2011

The Backward Hug

As I have mentioned many times before, my little boy craves for hugs and he is very generous in dishing out hugs himself too.

For example, when I am tucking his clothes in for him, he would hug me. Whenever he sees me after school he would hug me.

He would jump on his dad to hug him whenever the opportunity arises.

He is just like that. He loves to hug and be hugged.

Then this morning as I was standing behind him,wetting and combing his unruly morning hair, he reached his hands out behind him and hugged me even though I was standing behind him!

"This is a backward hug, mummy." said my little affectionate hugger with a big grin. How not to love him?

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Aww...your boy's so adorable for doing that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is just thinking of many ways to hug you huh? How i wish my children would be like that too..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha ur boy is so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...