Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Seeing Red

Let me see. We have coughing, vomiting, rashes, diarrhea, nose congestion, sore throats, and  fever in the house and to top all of that up, I am now writing with a red eye. Yup. Woke up yesterday with a red eye and my back hurts. Did I leave anything out that we haven't got? Hmm.... no, I think we've got it all covered.

I wish that it will all go away in the blink of an eye. I don't want the red eye. I don't want the vomiting, rashes, diarrhea, sore throats, coughing, fevers, runny and congested noses. I don't want to see red.

We've spent hundreds of dollars at doctors and taken load of medicine. My fridge looks like a medicine dispenser now. When will it stop?

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...