Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Going to be Seniors Soon

The other day we were taking public transportation and someone offered my spouse a seat. "I don't think I look that old do I?" he said. I had a good laugh about it and told him kindly that it was probably because my girl was with him. So the kind Samaritan who offered the seat probably thought it would be easier for him to handle the girl who was also standing.

The truth is, we are both heading toward senior hood. (If there is such a word). In a few years time we will qualify for senior rates for public services! I think its time we look at life insurance for seniors.

There is a life insurance calculator to help us decide how much life insurance we need. This is a very useful tool indeed. It will help you to do some of your own calculations before you ask for life insurance quotes.

Time really flies. I can't imagine that I am going to be a senior in a few years.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...