Thursday, December 13, 2012

Let Down

I feel disappointed and let down by my maid. We had good relations and there was no reason for her to leave so abruptly. Even, if she did not want to continue with her contract, the least she could do is to tell us about it. We would have understood, if it was something that her family wanted for example.

That is the thing about hiring maids. We form human relations with them and that is one of the reasons why I am not getting a new maid and considering getting a dishwasher instead. At least a dish washer won't let you down. If it breaks down, you just send it to the repair shop.

If  you have a maid, you can read my post on my personal blog to find out What To Do When Your Maid Does Not Return From Her Holiday. It will certainly help to be prepared.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...