Wednesday, December 19, 2012

The Kids Love To Help Around The House

At ages 8 and 10, the kids still love to help around the house, so I am making full use of this helpfullness before they outgrow it and reject helping altogether. At the moment, they love it when I ask them to

  • fold the clothes
  • hang up the clothes
  • wash the dishes
  • cook the rice
  • make the bed
  • change the bedsheets
  • sweep the floor
  • mop the floor
  • wipe the dust off the tables and shelves
They even offered to wash the toilet. Now is the time to teach them some good habits and to give them small tasks since they are so willing. I'm glad there is no need to 'bribe' or 'pay' them for their 'services'. 

There is just one 'problem'. This is what I saw when the kids were helping me to hang out the clothes. 


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. haha. This is creativity. Seeing this, put a smile on my face. These little antics lift up my mood , cheer me up on my busy day. Nevermind about taking longer time to complete the chores. :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...