Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Describe Your Family Members

The other day my husband and I were discussing about a movie and when he left the room, my boy smiled and said "Dad and his movies." Then he smiled some more and said "Dad and his comics."

After that he went on to say "Mom and her games." followed by "Mom and her chores."

When I asked him to describe his sister, he said "Cheh cheh and her homework".

Finally, I asked him to describe himself and he said "Me and my laughter." Haha. That is so true. My son,  you certainly brighten up my life with your laughter. Your laughter fills up the house when you are in. Ever since you were a baby, you were always smiling and laughing and you continue to do so now.

Son, you fill up my heart with joy with your laughter and your warm personality. Whenever I hurt myself, for example accidentally kick the door with my foot, you would rush over to make sure I am all right and give me a hug and massage the hurt foot. You are so kind and caring.

Just thinking of it and just looking at you makes me smile. I want you to know that I love you. I hope you have happy moments in your life always to make you continue to smile as easily as you do now and if at all you are feeling down, I hope you find this post.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...