Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Life Is Sweet

My husband says I always complain. My kids say I am always either frowning or angry. My girl constantly asks me "Are you happy with me mom? Not angry?"

I of all people should really learn that "Life Is Sweet, Savour It:", a quote I came up with on a whim. Besides the tasting of food, one other definition of "savour" is "to derive or receive pleasure from; to get enjoyment from; to take pleasure in".

Do you take pleasure and try to get enjoyment from life or are you like me, frowning all the time while you rush through life?

I know one thing that I derive pleasure in a lot. It is my writings and my drawings, which is my newly discovered old love. Both of these makes me happy. What makes you happy?

Cupcakes

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...